Monday, January 20, 2014

No Regrets

Living life with no regrets means coming to terms with the fact that you are in at least the fall and possibly the winter of your life.  For me, work no longer is the focus.  I have gone back to my life list and refocused my energy.  Work has become the means to a new end - to live life fully.

Plan #1 is to get a summer school job and take a tour of Ireland and Scotland

Plan #2 is to go to New Orleans/Natchez over spring break.

Plan #3 is to figure out the work thing.  As much as I love teaching, I'm pretty sure that this placement is not a good fit for me for lots of different reason.  Now, what to do about it.  Things are not that great in the Diocese and I know there's no going back to public school.  Maybe I'm done with teaching…  There are lots of ways to teach without being in the classroom.  We'll just have to wait and see what the next few months have in store for this funny little journey I am on.

No comments: