Saturday, April 11, 2009

News From the Shoulder Department

Drum roll please .....
After many days and weeks of preparation, a long awaited goal has been reached. The last few days I have made a conscious effort to pull my shirts over my head when dressing and undressing. I know how ridiculous this sounds but I have discovered that when body parts hurt your brain will find ways of accomplishing things without enduring the screech that inadvertently accompanies extreme sharp pain. Today was the day that I was going to make my first attempt at putting on a back closure bra. So I chose my favorite black number with great excitement and trepidation. It took two tries but I did it! I have to admit that it was not pain free but there was no screech at the end so I know my mission has been attained and every day will just get better. Yahoo!

No comments: