Thursday, June 18, 2009

Embracing Change

In my reorganization of the teaching materials in my garage, the funniest thing floated to the floor. Now that I'm looking at it, I remember it was from a page in Paula's retirement memory book. I don't know who wrote it but I may need to find out. It clearing speaks to my heart and the journey that I am on.

Embracing Change

I find it a bit amusing when people talk about CHANGE... how they delicately and ever so gently whisper its name. Some are intimidated by or insecure about its presence, while others are politely respectful of its immense power.

CHANGE...
With a smile or a tear, it touches our lives day in and day out, the relentless, inevitable warrior of fate. It can arrive at any moment in life, but we must not feel threatened by it or fearful. Instead, when change is upon us, we should open our eyes wider with amazement and enthusiasm; we should extend our arms farther, and embrace the world around us.

CHANGE...
Let it jolt you, push and pull you. Let it challenge you. Know in your heart that change is what gives you the chance to be yourself and the opportunity to make your life everything you want it to be

No comments: